Saturday, January 3, 2015

10 Best Things About 2014!


. Adversity was turned into adventure.
. Cancer was vanquished to the 10-year mark.
. Tropical heat was replaced by fall leaves.
. Old friends and some new were found on FB.
. Having a mullet (briefly) didn't kill me.
. My sewing machine was dusted off after 12 years of disuse.
. Abby the dog got on Doggie Prozac.
. I found a new haircutter (answer to mullet, above.)
. I walked in the snow again.
. I made a tutu for a little girl. Love.

Of course, there are so many other things. Things to be thankful about-like my family's health and my 3 sons moving along with their own adult lives. But this one moment I just wanted to reflect on what has brought immediate, new found joy into my own heart. 

I would have to say peacefulness.

Knowing that my husband and I can weather any storm together.

Knowing that what I do every day is important.

Knowing that one day this year, I will be able to look at this blog and realize it is just as I wanted it to be all along.

To all who read this, know that you are enough, you have enough, and you can do anything!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment