Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What Does the Snow Say?

1. Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep sleep sleep.

2. Watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch, watch watch watch.

3. Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat eat eat.

4. Shiver, shiver, shiver, shiver, shiver, shiver, shiver shiver.

5. Shovel, shovel, shovel, shovel, shovel, shovel shovel.

Actually, we are not accumulating that much snow but it is very cold, windy and blowy. Still in my pajamas!

I have been pinning like crazy and can't decide what to do next. I think I will work on fixing something on this work-in-progress blog (yeah, lots to do here!) But first, a shower to warm up.

BTW, I know "What Does the Fox Say?" is like, 2 years ago, but I can't get it out of my head. Sorry.

See you under a blanket with a couple of books,

Nancy 


No comments:

Post a Comment